Sunday 2 September 2012

...Five Thoughts For The Week...

I've realised I don't blog as much as I thought I would when I started this blog so I've decided to do a weekly post - five random thoughts I'm having that week.

Here are my thoughts for this week:


1. I cannot believe it is September already!

My August Healthy Challenge didn't go so well. But I did drink green tea religiously and now have an acquired taste along with what a clearer complexion which I am going to put down to the beneficial effects of green tea :)
However, I went jogging ONCE throughout the whole of the month. Yes, it is shocking but really not for me as I usually do even less exercise which is more shocking. Its still my goal to increase this to at least once a week!


I was good for about 2 weeks regarding sweets and chocolate and then my busy lifestyle took over and its easier to pack sweets and chocolates in my bag for eating on the go... 
I didn't have any fast food last month, and took my evening primrose and perfectil more or less regularly although I don't think I had as much water as I said I would.. Oops!

2. I'm bored of British weather

We haven't had much sun over this side of the world, plenty of rain though! -__-
I'm definitely lacking my vitamin D and the travel bug has got me in its clutches. I don't have a lot of time for travel at the moment as I'm studying and working but I'm thinking that when my studies are over I want to live in a different country for a year, experience another culture. America maybe? France? Brazil? Canada? Ha getting wayy too excited :)

 
3. I want to go travelling/holiday/just want some sun

See thought above.

4.  I need to become a more confident young lady

I've been having a couple of interviews recently, mostly for psychology placements and the like, but I've been really anxious prior to the interview and believe my performance during the interview could be LOADS better if I was to get my nerves in check and be confident in my experience and abilites. Mindfulness is needed.

5.  My ezcema is improving! Yay! 

After a visit to the doctors and using steroid creams my ezcema is no longer red and angry or crusty. Great result. I just need to find a way to maintain this and get smooth skin again! I'm still on the look-out for a natural moisturiser and shower gel.

Any thoughts for the week?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment