Saturday 4 August 2012

Healthy Challenge Update

Going Strong with the Green Tea!
I'm actually pleasantly surprised, the tea bags I have are a mixture of green tea and lemon and not as bad as I remember green tea tasting. I think I could actually last the month :)


It has only been 3 days so I will update again later on in the month, but so far I am lacking on the exercise front... Blah. Also with drinking water... I need to step up my game!

My plan for this month:

  • Drink Green Tea daily - at least one cup
  • Take Evening Primrose 1000mg daily
  • Continue taking Perfectil daily
  • Drink 2 litres of Water daily
  • No Fast Food
  • No Sweets or Crisps
  • Do Some form of exercise twice a week - Jogging, Gym, Yoga, Zumba etc...

I purposely did not add anything majorly challenging so should be able to keep this up!

No comments:

Post a Comment