Sunday 12 August 2012

New Product...

Hemp Hand Protector

I've been on a mission, looking for something natural to soothe my dry and itchy skin... I popped in to the BodyShop this weekend and stumbled upon the Hemp Hand Protector.

Source: bodyshop.co.uk

It smells... earthy, not unpleasant but it's not a sweet smelling fragrance ha. The sales assistant said it's recommended for eczema as it soothes and adds moisture to dry skin. Just what I need for my dry and cracked little hands! Plus, it was on offer this weekend- half price from  £10.00 down to £5.00 - bargain!
I'm very interested in Hemp Seed Oil (blog post coming soon) which is partly why parI decided to buy this, not least because it was on offer ha. 
I'll update if I notice any results :)



Here are the ingredients if you are interested...

Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cera Alba, Panthenol, Methyl Soyate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Sodium Benzoate, Allantoin, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Talc, CI 77288, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499.

No comments:

Post a Comment