Sunday 26 August 2012

... One of My Favourite Conditioners...

Naked Rescue Intensive Care Conditioner

What it says it does:
"Hair in distress from styling and colouring abuse needs all the help it can get. So we use shea nut butter (such a smooth operator) which, together with olive and brassicacae oil extracts, works really hard to help repair and improve the appearance of split, snapped or frizzy hair. Using plant based conditioning ingredients, this effective formulation throws a lifeline to weakened hair without petrochemical residue build up." 



Source
What I find it actually does: I use this conditioner to deep condition, its is quite a rich heavy conditioner so I don't think it's suitable for co-washing. I find that it leaves my hair nourished, soft, and shiny. I usually section my hair into four, and smooth quite a bit in. I've used it on it's own and in combination with oils and other conditioners. It makes detangling  easier as my hair is frizz free - feels like it smoothes my cuticles ha! I'm not completely sure whether it would be classified as a moisurising conditioner or a  protein conditioner as it contains hydrolyzed wheat protein but it always leaves my hair feeling moisturised.


Why I like it: I've used this conditioner for about a year now, on transitioning hair and natural hair and have had good results! It is a 97% natural conditioner at a good price and is stocked in many Boots stores so it's not something I have to order online or travel around for :)
Plus it smells wonderful!


Ingredients:  Aqua, Cetearyl alcohol, Brassicamidopropyl dimethylamine (derived from brassicacae oil), Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter, Passion incarnata (passion) seed oil, Dicaprylyl ether, Glycerin, Lauryl Alcohol, Cocodimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed wheat protein, Aspartic acid, Hydrxypropyl oxidized Starch PG-Trimonium Chloride, Starch hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Sodium lactate, Sodium chloride, Parfum, Chlorphenesin, Urea, Citric acid, Coumarin, Linalool, Lactic acid.

No comments:

Post a Comment